European Regional Development Fund
- Superyacht Tenders
- Sail and Motor Yachts
Here at Cockwells, we are staying alert to control the spread of the Coronavirus and save lives.
Everyone who is able to work is either doing so from home or from our COVID-secure workspaces that have been recalibrated, where possible, to enable social-distancing and protect our staff, their families, our customers and our suppliers.
In accordance with the UK Government’s latest advice, we have undertaken a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared it with our employees so that we can manage identified risks together in practical ways.
• Taking all reasonable steps to help staff work from home
• Limiting on-site personnel to those employees who cannot work from home and taking all reasonable steps to provide designated work areas that enable a distance of 2m between them
• Taking all practical steps to manage the transmission of Coronavirus between staff by adhering to self-isolation guidelines if symptoms present
• Heightening already high standards of hygiene throughout our premises by ramping up our cleaning routine and handwashing procedures, ensuring that hand sanitiser is widely available
• Providing wipes so that any shared tools can be sanitised between each use
• Appointing a designated driver for each of our company vehicles
• Advising delivery drivers to remain in their vehicles, where possible, and maintain a 2m distance from our dedicated stores personnel, where it is not
• Holding meetings online, where possible, or in a well-ventilated room with a maximum of four people, spaced 2m apart, where it is not
• Staggering breaks for lunch and refreshments to enable social-distancing in our rest rooms, and requesting staff to bring in their own food and drink to limit their visits to local shops
• Discouraging non-essential visits to our premises.
We will continue to monitor our operations in line with the latest Government advice to mitigate against the potential spread of infection.
As the Government has cautiously eased some of its lockdown measures to include recreational boating as permitted exercise if social-distancing is strictly observed, it is vital that we all act responsibly on the water and avoid placing additional pressure on our over-stretched emergency services.
If you wish to enquire about relaunching your boat or have any questions, please call us on 01326 377366 or email [email protected]
We will keep you informed of any changes to our operations. Please stay safe in the meantime.
Founder & Managing Director